Animal Rights Questions?
At the Law Offices of Samantha Keown, we are concerned with animal rights. If your pet has been mistreated, we want to help you get the compensation you deserve. Even more importantly, we want to help set a precedent that animal cruelty laws are worth upholding. We can also help in other situations where the health and well-being of your pet or another animal is being or has been compromised.
We Help Take Care of Your Best Friends
We want to help you take good care of your pets. Examples of the types of cases we take on include:
- Animal Custody Disputes: During a separation or divorce, the question of what to do with the family pets can come up. We can help you decide what type of custody arrangements will be in your pet’s best interest.
- Veterinary Malpractice Cases: You trust your veterinarian to treat your pet with compassion and competence. If this has not been the case, contact us and we will help you pursue justice on your pet’s behalf.
- Housing Disputes: Are you facing discrimination because you have a pet? In some cases, landlords are legally obligated to rent to you, particularly if you have a service animal. Call us for more information.
- Damages for Wrongful Death or Injury: Has your pet been attacked by another companion animal? Has someone harmed your pet, either on purpose or in the course of negligent actions? Get the compensation you deserve.
- Animal Cruelty Laws: If your animals have been harmed in the course of domestic violence, you may have a case. Contact us to find out more about animal cruelty charges.
- Municipal Court Animal-Related Violations: If you are being charged with a violation or sued for other matters pertaining to your pets or animals, we may be able to help.
We understand how much you care about your pets, and we want to assist you in being sure that they are being well-treated.
Call us today for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you in regards to animal law.